Skip to main content


For transcript requests, please print the transcript request form and fill it out.  Return the completed form, along with $3.00 for each requested transcript to AHS main office, attention Nancy Archibald.

For community service hours: please print  the community service form, fill it out, and obtain your supervisor's signature and telephone number.  Return completed form to Room C125: Barbara Stahl (last names beginning with A-L) or to Gina Harmon (last names beginning M-Z).

Information about new CA law on immunization

For the 2011-12 school year, a new State law now requires that all incoming 7th-12th graders get a whooping cough booster shot, called Tdap, before entering school. Students who have not received this booster shot prior to the beginning of the school year will not be allowed to start school.  We encourage you to contact your child’s doctor now to schedule an immunization appointment. Some children may qualify for free immunizations through the Vaccines for Children Program.

Flyer about new CA law on immunization

FAQ for parents about new immunization law

Free Clinics in area

Free and reduced lunch

Free and reduced lunch pricing


Click below for the forms needed to apply for free and reduced lunch:

English language

Chinese language

Spanish language


Important Pesticide Information